Graphic & Visual Communications
A two-year program based on current and future trends and practices in the industry with a concentration on Adobe Creative Suite applications, including PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Students learn the following applications and skills:
- Principles of design and theory
- Concentrated use of Adobe Creative Suite software: PhotoShop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Art history and influential designers researchComputer literacy
- Creative industry specific project work
- Digital photography and basic video production
Students use state-of-the-art Apple computers and digital equipment to create standard print and multimedia projects. They receive comprehensive instruction with an emphasis on technical excellence with industry standard design software. In addition, students learn skills necessary to build, maintain, and grow client relationships.