Auto Body Repair
A two-year program based on Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Task Lists for Painting and Refinishing and Non-Structural Analysis and Damage Repair.
Curriculum includes, but is not limited to:
- Body Alignment
- Dent Removal
- Glass Work
- Shop Operations
- Safety Training
- Use of computers, tools and technology
Students apply their knowledge and skills in the state-of-the-art paint booth and mixing room, and use the latest technology in our on-site shop. The program prepares students for entry-level employment in the auto body industry and to achieve Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certification after they have met all the requirements. Students are also prepared and encouraged to continue their education and training at post-secondary institutions and industry-supported training centers. The curriculum includes Applied Math and English Language Arts.
Certification & Endorsements:
- After all requirements are met, students are eligible for the ASE Technician Certification in Painting and Refinishing
- Auda Explore - Shop Link Estimator Training and Certification
- SP2 Certification in Collision Safety
- SP2 Certification in Collision Pollution