For Adult Students
Adult students may enroll in daytime Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs on a space-available basis. Adults learn alongside high school students in the following programs at the following locations:
Southern Adirondack Education Center
1051 Dix Avenue, Hudson Falls
F. Donald Myers Education Center
15 Henning Road, Saratoga Springs
|Auto Body Repair||AM & PM|
|Automotive Technology||AM & PM||AM & PM|
|Construction Trades||AM & PM||AM & PM|
|Cosmetology||AM & PM
& Hourly under 250 hours
|AM & PM
& Hourly under 250 hours
|Culinary Arts & Hospitality||AM & PM||AM & PM|
|Environmental Conservation & Forestry||AM & PM||AM & PM|
|Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) & Refrigeration||AM & PM|
|Heavy Equipment Maintenance & Operation||AM & PM||AM & PM|
|Horticulture & Landscaping||AM & PM|
|Machine Tool Technology||AM & PM|
|Power Sports Technology||AM & PM|
|Welding||AM & PM||AM & PM|
All daytime programs on both campuses are high school settings.
- AM Session: 8-10:30am • Monday-Friday
- PM Session: 11:45am-2:10pm • Monday-Friday
- Full Day (if available): 8am-2:10pm (with break from 10:30-11:45am) • Monday-Friday
All programs follow the school calendar.
Tuition for 2022-23 School Year
- Adult student, full day, full year, am & pm session- $12,582
- Adult student, half day, full year am OR pm session - $6,291
- Cosmetology hourly rate (under 250 hours) $14.02 per hour
Monthly payment arrangements are available.
While WSWHE BOCES does not offer financial aid, there are several potential funding resources for continued education. Your eligibility may differ depending on the program or training you are interested in. Please click here for more information.
- All CTE programs integrate a math and an English curriculum
- If the student is sponsored by an agency or business, BOCES reports attendance and grades to the sponsoring agency or funding source
- High School credit is only recommended for students enrolled in a school district
- College credit is not available
- In order to be considered for enrollment, adult students must submit an application for the program of their choice at the location of their choice (please download the application under Related Files below) and sign a commitment contract.
- Upon receipt of application and commitment contract, adult applicants will be placed in a lottery for a seat in the program.
- If adult students do not receive a seat in their program of choice after the lottery, they will be placed on a waiting list for subsequent lotteries.
- Adult students will meet with a CTE counselor after their application is received. If the adult student has an Individual Education Plan (IEP), the IEP must be provided at this time.
- The adult student must sign a payment agreement or provide verification from a sponsoring agency prior to starting class.
For more information, please call:
Hudson Falls, Southern Adirondack Education Center: (518) 746-3421
Saratoga Springs, F. Donald Myers Education Center: (518) 581-3691
For information on the Practical Nursing program, please click here.